Join us for this exciting, exclusive tour of Rome and Tuscany that cannot be replicated elsewhere—custom features only found by traveling with us, Celebrate-Travel, Inc.
Relax on this 10 day vacation - We will take care of everything. Unpack less as you spend 6 nights in the Tuscan Hills and do day trips into the surrounding area including Pisa, Siena, Florence and more! Includes scenic drives through Umbrian and Tuscan Hills, the Chianti region, Italian Riviera and Arno Valley.
Rome · San Gimignano · Siena · Florence · Pisa · Torre del Lago Puccini · Forte dei Marmia · Assisi
- Rome: Sightseeing includes views of the Forum, Colosseum and Circus Maximus plus visit to St. Peter’s Basilica.
- San Gimignano: Visit this medieval town with its ancient towers.
- Siena: Visit the medieval Tuscan city, home of the Palio horse race.
- Florence: Sightseeing tour includes Signoria Square, the Duomo and the Santa Croce Basilica.
- Pisa: Visit the Square of Miracles and view the Cathedral, Leaning Tower and Baptistery.
- Tuscan Countryside: Visit an olive mill including tastings of various varieties.
- Torre del Lago Puccini: See the home of this great composer.
- Forte dei Marmi: Visit this seaside resort.
- Assisi: Sightseeing includes St. Francis Basilica.
- 8 hot buffet breakfasts.
- 2 three-course dinners.
- Local highlight restaurant lunch with wine in Florence.
- Local highlight restaurant dinner with wine in Montecatini.
- ‘Be My Guest’ specialty lunch with wine in Tuscany.
- Farewell Dinner with wine in a trattoria in Rome.
- 14 meals in total (see day-by-day itinerary)
First Class Travel Highlights
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes included.
- Touring by luxury air-conditioned coach with reclining seats and a washroom onboard.
- The services of one of Trafalgar's top professional multi-lingual Tour Directors.
- A qualified local city guide in Rome, Florence and Assisi.
We have optional Add-ons exclusive to Celebrate-Travel, Inc. that cannot be replicated elsewhere—these are custom features.
- Segway tour of Florence available for a lucky 6 participants maximum! Includes a private tour guide
- Uffizi Gallery + Corridoio Vasariano (gallery normally closed to public) with private docent
- Gelato/sorbetto (Italian ice cream) tasting and cooking class in Florence
- Wine and olive-oil tasting at the renowned, noble, most prestigious Antinori winery:
- Visit this ancient and most prestigious winery (this family has been making wines since 1385!! They have wine estates in Montepulciano and throughout Tuscany and Umbria) + extra virgin olive oil tasting + fine gourmet lunch or dinner in combination with Cervaro della Sala + Guado al Tasso + Tignanello + Solaia wines (specialties of the Tuscan region)
- Sommelier assistance with explanation on different glasses
- Chianti cooking class with wine cellar tour + final seated dinner
- Chianti Classico winery tour + lunch with 3 wines at small hamlet
- Cinque Terre tour and driving guide
Amalfi Coast / Sorrento
- Local guide for full day excursions to Positano, Ravello, Amalfi, Capri
- Ferry ticket Sorrento/Amalfi – Capri
- Pizza class in Amalfi including snacks, drinks and home made limoncello
Available extras dependent on demand
- Exclusive beach dinner/party near Amalfi with private boat transfer
- Private Capri tour with yacht transfer
Airfare available from major US gateway cities.
Many discounts may apply—be sure to ask us.
- Group discount
- Early booking discount
- Early payment discount
- Past traveler discount
- Youth discount
Unique Italian gifts with every purchase.
Doing a similar tour on your own would cost you at least 40% more. Ask to see our comparison chart.